800,000 users anticipate you in the dating internet site PinkCupid. But are there really enough users online here? How about the authenticity for the users? PinkCupid provides you with as a user that is non-paying wide number of features which you can use. But can you communicate at no cost? We tested PinkCupid extensively for you personally. Within our review you will see exactly about the lesbian dating platform and answers to all or any the questions you have. Determine if PinkCupid could be the right dating website to satisfy ladies.
That is logged in right here?
Users 30,000 from Germany Membership tasks 1,600 loginsGender that is daily 100% 0%
- PinkCupid is just a pure womenвЂ™s side
- Anytime of time, around 200 users are online
- As a result of strict controls, not many fake users are active
- Everyday 1600 logins
- Most users expose a lot of data inside their profile
The working platform PinkCupid is a website for lesbian women, so of program there are not any guys right right here. The amount of users that are currently on the web is at the most 200. You can view the present status that is online the serp’s. Females of most many years use PinkCupid to find great love. A rather good point is which you barely find fake users here, due to the fact support controls the pages really strictly plus they are deleted the moment a fake is suspected. Nearly all users have actually, as recommended by PinkCupid, a few profile photos. These must conform to the principles and they are also examined by the help before book. The pages are typically filled out by many users. You or not so you can get a very good picture of each member and decide if the other woman suits.
- Registration extremely fast feasible
- It is possible to choose from signing up via email or Facebook
- Just a few details that are personal required
- Photos and profile information can be done later on
- After logging in, you will notice direct users whom might suit you
The enrollment in the platform currently done after 2 to 3 moments. Continue reading